Jesus in Writing

 Hello readers,

Today I’m going to talk about songs! Songs are not just the lyrics but also what inspires the writer. If some of you know me, then you may know I write songs. I write with the love for Christ woven in. It may sound crazy but its true! I might not have started if it wasn't for Him. I write Christian songs and sometimes love songs. You can also love God through writing poems, books, and maybe school or even newspaper writing.  Forgive Us O Lord and The First Time I Saw You are the titles of some songs I have wrote in the past couple weeks or so. Forgive Us O Lord is a Christian song and you can tell I wrote it about Jesus Christ. The second one is a love song! In my opinion, the love song could be about God too, because if you are a Christian then you love Him. 

Comments

Post a Comment